tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: tomcat hangs, top displays 99%
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:04:53 GMT
Hi,
No, it's not built into tomcat to restart without a user command to do
so.  That'd be pretty bad.

How tomcat responds to load depends on where the stress is located.  If
you're throwing too many connections at it, you'll start getting
Connection Refused http error messages from the Coyote connector.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
>>>     at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)