tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dale, Matt" <Matt.D...@beCogent.com>
Subject JSP updates leading to OutOfMemoryErrors and Tomcat Crashes
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:49:21 GMT
We have a webapp that consists of >1000 jsps that are code generated from another application.
What we are experiencing is within an hour or two of uploading some updated jsps OutOfMemoryErrors
start happening and Tomcat crashes.
Once restarted, it seems fine and survives until we next do an update when once again after
a couple of hours the same problems reoccur.
We tried forking the Jsp compliation, but this hasn't resolved the problem.
I was wondering if anybody has ever come accross similar behaviour and if there are any known
issues that may relate to it.
Ta
Matt