tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dale, Matt" <Matt.D...@beCogent.com>
Subject RE: Weird stylesheet behavior
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:23:04 GMT

Stylesheets are rendered in the browser so I can't imagine how tomcat could affect it. I'd
try changing one thing at a time and see when they stop working. ie Try 5.0.27 on your XP
machine, or try 5.0.24 on linux, try to narrow down where the problem is occurring.

Ta
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Jérôme Duval [mailto:jerome@regitan.qc.ca]
Sent: 30 July 2004 22:01
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Weird stylesheet behavior

I developped a webapp in Windows XP using Tomcat 5.0.24 (the binary
download). Everything is swell on my machine. When I copied it to a linux
box (using Fedora 2), on which we installed Tomcat 5.0.27 from source, my
application works, but the stylesheet stuff doesn't show at all. Inline
definitions also don't seem to matter. I am checking the application from IE
on another computer and the source contains all the necessary info (ie.
<link>,class, style, etc.) Any ideas?