tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dale, Matt" <>
Subject RE: Stopping takes ages
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:55:30 GMT

It sounds like its possible that error could be causing the problem. I would suggest switching
to either JK or JK2 connectors to connect to your webserver as they are still being developed,
unlike Warp.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christina Androne []
Sent: 29 July 2004 15:52
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Stopping takes ages

Just a wild guess, can be because of this error that keeps showing up in
the logs?

2004-07-29 01:42:32 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector]
Error accepting requests Socket closed
   at Method)
   at Source)

The tomcat version is 4.1.29, OS is red hat 8 and jdk 1 .4.2_03. But the
biggest problem is not that stopping is slow, but that the browser does
not get response from the servlet. I've placed debug messages in the
servlet so I am sure it does not hang inside of it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message