tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ghanakota, Vishu" <GVishwesh...@firstam.com>
Subject Custom Connector
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:52:52 GMT
Hi,
We have a deployment of Tomcat serving Http requests using Servlets. We have
a requirement to support a custom protocol. I am thinking about having a
custom connector for this, since I can re-use rest of my code, instead of
developing a new server for this. Is there any documentation on building
custom connectors?

thank you,
Vishu

"MMS <firstam.com>" made the following
 annotations on 07/21/2004 02:51:44 PM
"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH, ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF
THE INDIVIDUAL(S) ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.
 IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE INDICATED IN THIS MESSAGE (OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS
MESSAGE TO SUCH PERSON) YOU MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE OR ANY
FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES OF IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM."