tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hans Wichman <h...@trimm.nl>
Subject Re: tomcat hangs, top displays 99%
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:56:23 GMT
Hi,
sorry for the late reply, I've been allocated to other projects in the
meantime.
Nope it doesn't have the header included, but it was worth a shot.

Does anybody know where can I find information on how tomcat will respond
when the load gets to high? Will it start throwing exceptions, or is there
no general response?
Also it seems that during stresstesting, tomcat restarts, but I don't know
for sure (I see deploy messages).
Is it build into tomcat to restart periodically?

grtz
Hans