tomcat-users mailing list archives

From RJ ...@commonmetric.com>
Subject Re: ant problem compiling tomcat 5.0.25
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:54:53 GMT
Hate to reply to my own question, but I finally figured
this out.  If anybody else has the problem, the solution
I found is at:

http://glacier.lbl.gov/software-cxx/troubleshooting.html

and involves doing this:

  mv /etc/ant.conf /etc/ant.conf.save

I'm using ant 1.6.1 on Fedora core 2 and trying
to complile tomcat 5.0.25.

rj