tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Berry, Layton" <lbe...@integralsys.com>
Subject RE: <%@ include %> files and Jasper/Ant
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:08:17 GMT
Tomcat compiles pages as needed.  So if someone hits
File.jsp, the FileA_jsp.java file is created and compiled.

If you were to hit FileB.jsp, Tomcat would try to compile
it and get the compile errors.

Your ant job is no doubt trying to compile all the .jsp files,
causing your compile errors.  Try giving FileB.jsp a different
extension.

Layton