tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Hixson <mhix...@versaly.com>
Subject Re: serving static content
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 22:35:54 GMT
So, when I hit my machine without anything after the machine name in
the URL I see a Welcome to JBoss page.  One line on this page has:

Tomcat status (full) (XML)

Clicking on the 'full' link gives me a page with the output below.  It
looks like it does know about the watermarks context.  I still don't
know why Tomcat is saying its unavailable though.
   -M@

JVM

  Free memory: 90.18 MB Total memory: 99.12 MB Max memory: 320.00 MB

jk-8009

  Max threads: 200 Min spare threads: 4 Max spare threads: 50 Current
thread count: 4 Current thread busy: 1
  Max processing time: 0 ms Processing time: 0 s Request count: 0 Error
count: 0 Bytes received: 0.00 MB Bytes sent: 0.00 MB

Stage
Time
B Sent
B Recv
Client
VHost
Request

P: Parse and prepare request S: Service F: Finishing R: Ready K:
Keepalive

http-0.0.0.0-8080

  Max threads: 150 Min spare threads: 25 Max spare threads: 75 Current
thread count: 25 Current thread busy: 2
  Max processing time: 1493 ms Processing time: 4 s Request count: 17
Error count: 9 Bytes received: 0.00 MB Bytes sent: 0.03 MB

Stage
Time
B Sent
B Recv
Client
VHost
Request

97 ms
0 KB
0 KB
192.168.1.1
www.forfones.com.poindextrose.org
GET /status?full=true HTTP/1.1

?
?
?
?
?
?

?
?
?
?
?
?

P: Parse and prepare request S: Service F: Finishing R: Ready K:
Keepalive

Application list

localhost/watermarks
localhost/

localhost/watermarks

  Startup time: 0 ms TLD scan time: 0 ms

localhost/

  Startup time: 46 ms TLD scan time: 0 ms
  Active sessions: 0 Session count: 0 Max active sessions: 0 Rejected
session creations: 0 Expired sessions: 1 Processing time: 22 ms
  JSPs loaded: 0 JSPs reloaded: 0

default [ / ]

  Processing time: 0 s Max time: 126 ms Request count: 10 Error count: 7
Load time: 143 ms Classloading time: 138 ms

Status Servlet [ /status ]

  Processing time: 1 s Max time: 796 ms Request count: 6 Error count: 0
Load time: 515 ms Classloading time: 446 ms

jsp [ *.jsp , *.jspx ]

  Processing time: 0 s Max time: 0 ms Request count: 0 Error count: 0
Load time: 375 ms Classloading time: 30 ms