tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Nelson <cnel...@slac.com>
Subject Re: Ant DeployTask / InstallTask
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:28:38 GMT
I've debugged the problem, here's the answer, in case someone else runs
into the same problem.

the directory "WEB-INF" was in lowercase (e.g. web-inf) and tomcat
couldn't find the web.xml that it contains as a result.  The war ant
task uses the right capitalization when it creates the war, so that's
why it worked in .war form.

Thanks anyway,
Christian Nelson

--