tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vy Ho <>
Subject Re: Progamatically setting values of FORM elements
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:08:03 GMT
Try Sun's Studio Creator (Rave).  It's all graphical.  You don't have to
learn anything, and it does all for you.  All you have to do is drag and
drop those check box into a page and you're done.  It bases on Java
Server Faces, and the creator of this technology I believe is the same
one how previously created Struts.  So it's like Struts, but better.  I
tried both Struts and this, and I love the JSF right away.

Luc Foisy wrote:

>Is there any way I can have my java set the values of FORM elements.
>Rather than storing the values in the java code and generating the complete form element
containing that value.
>Something like adding something to the response that will give that item a value.
>For my particular need, I want to set a number of checkbox elements on or off. I do have
the ability to predict the element names...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message