tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject Re: Progamatically setting values of FORM elements
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:47:12 GMT
Have you looked at either Struts, JSTL or the Java Server Faces. I am
sure somewhere in there will be a solution.

Luc Foisy wrote:

>Is there any way I can have my java set the values of FORM elements.
>Rather than storing the values in the java code and generating the complete form element
containing that value.

>Something like adding something to the response that will give that item a value.
>
>For my particular need, I want to set a number of checkbox elements on or off. I do have
the ability to predict the element names...

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.