tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thilo Krawietz <thilo.krawi...@hrs.de>
Subject Re: jdbc and tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:24:38 GMT
Hello,

the SQL error message does not look like if the driver itself could not
be found, it appears more obvious to me, that the connection URL for the
database is incorrect. Please check your database connection string,
maybe the bug hides in there....:-)

To your xml problem: Did you also check, that all tags are correctly set
with an start-<tag> and end-</tag>?
And remember that stand-alone tags always have to be closed with a final
/ e.g. <stand-alone-tag/>...

HTH,

regards,

Thilo