tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Harold Pritchett <>
Subject Re: [tomcat] Strange problem with Apache2/Tomcat4
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:55:46 GMT
Ernesto Echeverría wrote:

> I'm having problems with mod_jk myself.
> Haven't gone thru all your steps, however I'd try to establish whether the
> problem is related to mod_jk or incorrect settings of tomcat.
> Have you tried accessing the same pages with the tomcat default port 8080
> instead of going thru Apache?

If I immediately connect to http://localhost:8080 (without doing anything to
the servers,) all of the applications work just fine.

Harold Pritchett                                +1.706.546.0692
pgp public key:

    Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message