tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject Re: Java Class is not compiling
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:48:17 GMT
Sayeed

Try changing:

set CLASSPATH=C:\Apache\Tomcat\common\lib\servlet.jar

set CLASSPATH=C:\Apache\Tomcat\common\lib\servlet-api.jar

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.