tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julian <develo...@joolze.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat installation problem
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:41:50 GMT

Hi Wendy, Thanks so much for your help by the way. I didn't actually
realize that I don't need apache. It that's the case then I'll go
without it for the moment. Thanks for the advice and your long reply
which has made everything much clearer now. I looked up some stuff about
something called jk and started working my way through it, but it seems
to leave bits out. If I don't need it, I won't bother.

Well at least I'm up and running thanks to you. Take care and thanks again.

Julian