tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Win2K3 / Tomcat 4.1 and 5.0 issues
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:10:55 GMT
I know this isn't an answer to your problem, but I've run Tomcat 5.0.19
on my Win2k3 system and it responded as fast as any of my Linux boxes.
That's saying a lot considering I was running Cocoon 2 on it -- an XML
publishing app that seems to eat CPU for breakfast.  I didn't remove any
services or disable anything to make it work either.

Do any other services on this system experience any slowness?  I would
suspect some network latency due to DNS lookups or something.

--David