tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Datasource -- please help..
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:28:51 GMT
I believe that should work. I'm out of ideas ... it seems strange that
the Exception you're getting is complaining about "prototypedb" not
being bound, instead of "jdbc" not being bound ... usually that comes
first. That's the only thing that sticks out to me, but I don't really
know what to make of it!

--
Brice Ruth, Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands Inc