tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hannah Li <...@handcloud.com>
Subject Re: AW: JK2 AJP13 and Content-Length
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:06:36 GMT
This has been bother me for quite some time and I have searched and
googled everywhere but can not find an answer. I just want to make sure
whether AJPv13 reads request body sent in chunks (no Content-Length in
header). If AJPv13 does handle it, I may need to find some other causes
like I may not have IIS configured right, etc.