tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject Re: Java Class is not compiling
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:42:31 GMT
Download J2EE from the following URL:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/download.html#sdk

Aris Javier wrote:

>You should download j2sdkee version or the enterprise version of
>java..
>
>=)

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.