tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hannah Li <...@handcloud.com>
Subject JK2 AJP13 and Content-Length
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:06:34 GMT
In AJPv13 doc, there is a note:

*Note: *The *content-length* header is extremely important. If it is
present and non-zero, the container assumes that the request has a body
(a POST request, for example), and immediately reads a separate packet
off the input stream to get that body.

Does it mean the request header has to have Content-Length specified in
order to get the request body? In my program, I have to send requests
which contains Transfer-Encoding: chunked in the header (the request is
forwarded from IIS5 to Tomcat4.1.30 by mod_jk2-2.0.4). This means my
request header does not have Content-Length. How can I get the request
body using AJP13?