tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <has...@webtuitive.com>
Subject Re: how I can to see the output in tomcat from windows 2000
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:41:33 GMT
Alberto Marino wrote:
> Yes, I have files like "localhost_log.2004-07-24.txt" but this files
 > don´t show java output. For example, when you have in your code
 > "System.out.println(.....)" I don´t know where must see for the
 > output. In linux I know that there are a file like catalina.out
 > that show this output but in Windows 2000 I dont´t know.

I'm running TC (4.1.30 ATM) on Windows 2000 and a 'catalina.out' is
created in the standard logs directory. Note: it's *not* created if
you use `catalina.bat run` rather than ` start`, in which case your
System.out is to that window...

I suspect you've got a typo in your config somewhere.

FWIW!

                           dream.  code.