tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan <jonat...@fuseware.com>
Subject Multiple Webbapps, single login.jsp??
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:08:58 GMT
Is it possible to use a single login.jsp for multiple webapps?

Basically I have a V-Domain setup using /www/mydomain.com/ as it's docroot.
I want to deploy multiple web apps (forums app, image gallery, etc) and
secure some of them using form based authentication.

I understand most of the configuration, but I would really like to use a
single login.jsp.
These are all part of one big website.  I have single signon enabled,
but I down't want to have to write the same exact login.jsp for each
webapp since the login.jsp will contain a bunch of stuff (menus and such).

Does anyone know how to do this, or am i just going about organizing the
website/webapps wrong?

Thanks!

- Jonathan