tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frans Flippo <frans.fli...@quinity.com>
Subject Re: Why does nobody never answer my question ??
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:15:15 GMT
Olivier wrote:

>Don't you like me ????

Yeah, we hate you. In fact, we're saving up all your e-mails so we can
bounce them all at once and crash your mail server so we never hear from
you again.

*sigh*

You sent your question 90 minutes ago. You can't expect a reply that
fast. Wait for a few more days. In the meantime, do some research, try
to figure out the solution yourself.

As for your most recent question: afaik sessions are bound to a server's
memory space. So you can't "share" a session. If you want to exchange
data between two servers, use an external data store such as a database
or files on disk.
If that's a problem, don't use two servers. Just run everything on the
secure server.

Good luck, and stop whining,
Frans

--
Quinity : Your Partner In eBusiness Solution Delivery

Biltstraat 449
3572 AW Utrecht
P.O. Box 13097
3507 LB Utrecht
The Netherlands

Telephone: (+31) (0)30 2335999
Fax      : (+31) (0)30 2335998
WWW      : http://www.quinity.com
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer. Quinity is neither liable for the proper and
complete  transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.