tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Bragg <li...@gmnet.net>
Subject jk2, apache2, tomcat5, on redhat 9 issue
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:14:03 GMT
Hello;

I am trying to install tomcat so that many of my users can use jsp with
there virtual hosts in apache. I have looked through the archives and
docs on this and there seems to be good info, but I am running into a
strange problem when I try to build the mod_jk2 for apache

I have no "apxs" installed on my system. what is the apxs? and why do I
not have it anywere on my system. I have apache2 installed via rpm and I
cannont build the mod_jk2

Is there a binary that I can download for this?

Any help building this module and setting up virtual hosts would be great!

Thanks
Rick