tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dean A. Hoover" <dhoo...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject deploying via ant, mutiple virtual hosts apache/tomcat
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:08:10 GMT
I have a named virtual host in apache that
uses mod_jk to communicate with tomcat.
I use ant/manager to deploy from my development
area, and everything works great. Now I've added
another named virtual host to apache and a new
worker for the tomcat connection. This works
great too, but not for deployment. How can I
get tomcat manager to differentiate between these
"applications", since both of them are ROOT under
different directories. When I run manager through
HTML, I just see "/". I can deploy my war by
hand and restart tomcat, but that is a pain.

Any ideas?

Dean Hoover