tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: WebSphere suuports servlets in </welcome-file> does Tomcat?
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:45:28 GMT
Your dtd is for the 2.3 spec, try using 2.4.

-Tim

R A wrote:

> Here is a copy of my web.xml. I am using struts 1.1 and using an action(index.do) in
the <welcome-file/>. This should be ok, since every request goes through the ActionServlet.
When I point to the web app via a browser, it displays a directory listin; however, when I
type index.do on the url, it executes index.do and maps to the correct jsp.