tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: How to "start" a web app?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:53:22 GMT
What is it with the person to person discussions on a public forum these
days.  Please take this off list and post something when the docs are
updated.  Otherwise I don't want or need to read this.

--David

PS: Tomcat is an open source project -- write a correction and submit it
if you feel one is necessary.