tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kunthar <kunt...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: I've officially bored of your stupid blah blahs
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 06:57:32 GMT
Guys,

Everyday nearly 120 new mail drops to this list. Should we have to
listen your important blah blahs??? Why i should define bunch of filters
at all.
Is there any moderator watches this???
Stop this and continue this lovely discussion from your private mails
please...
Shame on you cause i have to remind you that where a hell you are...
If you agree please do not response by writing some other crap, response
by showing your silence...

Gokhan

Ivan Jouikov wrote:

>What the hell are you talking about?   I am all for java.  Java is my #1 language.
>

>>Oh for crying out loud Ivan!  You challanged my assertion that Java is the
>>"number one language" asking for the source of the stats and I give them
>>to you but you just go on whining.  Please take your trolling somewhere
>>else.  Get A LIFE.  and as to C++?
>>

>	My trolling?  I don't even know what that means.  And I do have a life.
>

>>>Huge file sizes
>>>

>>I wonder what compiler, and linking options are you using?  I do not have
>>a problem with my executables being "huge" at all.  Then again, I don't
>>use frameworks that are inefficeint hogs.  Sounds like the programmer.
>>

>	Huge file sizes was said about C++ COMPARATIVELY to C.  Any program in C++ will be much
bigger than exactly same program in C.