tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thilo Krawietz <thilo.krawi...@hrs.de>
Subject Re: AW: How to increase memory
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 12:30:33 GMT
Hi Gunnar,

if you added these options in CATALINA_OPTS, its not necessary to place
it also in JAVA_OPTS. Both variables are attached to 'java' command at
the bottom of catalina.bat (you can see this in the bottom of
catalina.bat at the line commencing with the %EXECJAVA% statement)

But if this command did not increase performance, i guess that your
problem is not related to a lack of memory. What type of machine are you
using?

Regards,

Thilo