tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "alu, artifex" <apache-u...@artifex.co.at>
Subject Re: AW: How to increase memory
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:27:40 GMT
as i stated before: try adding the following line in the startup.bat file

set JAVA_OPTS=-Xms32m -Xmx512m

you can add it at the very first line, before (or shortly after) the
"@echo off" statement.

 >Still it seems to be very slow.

maybe you don't face memory problems.

you can use windows task manager to determine the memory usage of
tomcat. look for a process
called "java.exe" and see how much memory it is using.

art

ps: falls du noch ausführlichere hilfe auf deutsch brauchst -> mail an
mich =)