tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Content compression in Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:11:15 GMT
Hello,

look at the Compression Filter example at the tomcat distribution
    webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classes\compressionFilters
Also read some of the javaworld articles
http://www.javaworld.com/channel_content/jw-servlets-index.shtml
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-06-2001/jw-0622-filters.html

regards
Peter