tomcat-users mailing list archives

From A00778...@itesm.mx
Subject RE: Tomcat too slow in Windows 2000 server
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:58:35 GMT
Thanks for answering.

Yes, I'm using the exact same hardware, it's the same machine, I think the
JDK version I was using before was a bit older.

I've set initial and max heap size to 384 MB (1/3 of total system memory)
and tested that it did acknowledge the new values, but that didn't solve
the problem.

It also isn't anoter application or the OS draining the resources, processor
and memory usage are very low all the time, well, memory usage WAS low before
I set the new values.

Tomcat's speed should be very close on these two OSs.  Are you using the
same JDK version on the same hardware?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

nothing