tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Tomcat too slow in Windows 2000 server
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 02:11:59 GMT

I was using Tomcat 5.0 under Windows XP Pro and it was working just fine
but I had to switch to Windows 2000 Server and now Tomcat has become extremely
slow. I don't think it's a tuning issue because I was using default settings
before (with Win XP), besides, I'm just using it for testing a web application,
it's not in production. I tried setting JAVA_OPTS to -server but nothing
changed, like I said before, I don't think it's a tuning issue, something
is wrong. Could this have something to do with the OS? Thanks.

--Juan Escalante

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message