tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Hixson <mhix...@versaly.com>
Subject Re: serving static content
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:08:48 GMT
I actually did try this already.  I have a WEB-INF with a web.xml in
it.  The entire web.xml is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
           "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"

<web-app>

</web-app>

I also made an empty lib directory beneath WEB-INF, but that didn't
help matters.
   -M@