tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bimali Ponnamperuma" <BPonnamper...@virtusa.com>
Subject Tomcat suppport JMX ???
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:07:14 GMT

Hi all,

I just want to know whether we can write JMX objects for the Tomcat Server..

(If so with what version of Tomcat.. )

Thanks & Regards,
Bimali Ponnamperuma.

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.