tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some problem in tomcat 5.0.25
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:31:06 GMT
I remember back in tomcat4 several people discovered that long JSP
pages would fail because the file exceeded the limit in javac, or
using include directive resulted in a servlet with deeply nested
try/catch blocks.

what is the exact error you are getting?

peter

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:09:47 -0500, QM <qm300@brandxdev.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 03:05:26PM +0100, archana gupta wrote:
> :     Its 168 KB after compiling , this because its a single in which   different JSP
are included depending upon the condition . This works fine in 5.0.16  .