tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tom ly <booshleeka...@yahoo.com>
Subject How can I display number of requests over the past n seconds?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:10:53 GMT
I need to display on a .jsp page the number of requests for Tomcat in the past 5 / 10 / 15/
30 / 45 / 60 seconds.  I've already implement a Filter will count the total number of requests.
 I did this with a static int, which is incremented everytime a request comes in.  But what
should I do so that I can show number of request over past time intervals?  Since the present
time is always changing, "the past n seconds" is constantly changing also.
Thanks in advance,
Tom