tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Win2K3 / Tomcat 4.1 and 5.0 issues - SOLVED
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:09:52 GMT
On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 07:03:13AM -0700, Martin, David S wrote:
: So it turns out that the issue I was having with Win2k3 and Tomcat was
: with the JDK that I was using, 1.4.2_02. One of our IT guys found a
: reference in their bug parade that there is an HTTP issue with 1.4.2.

Excellent!

What was with the red herring from IIS, though? I recall you installed
IIS as a test and it exhibited the same poor I/O performance as Tomcat
under JDK 1.4.2...

-or do we just chalk that up as "IIS being IIS?" ;)

btw, thanks for sharing the solution with the list.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com