tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Goodenough <david.goodeno...@btconnect.com>
Subject Re: HttpUrlConnection.getInputStream() returns empty
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:46:53 GMT
Could you list your operating environment.  I have (see my other note) a
very similar problem, and I think that by working out which components
are common to both of us we can narrow this down much quicker.

I am using 5.0.27 Tomcat (I also used 4.1 and got the same problem), I am
using JSPs with JSTL and the IO taglib, I am running on Sun JVM 1.4.2_05
(also tried 1.4.1) on a Linux system.  As you are not using JSPs etc that
just about leaves Tomcat itself, JVM and the operating system.

David