tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "chandrashekhar sf cs" <chandra_she...@rediffmail.com>
Subject not able to create my context path
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 04:58:26 GMT

hi
if i configure server.xml like

<Context path="/examples" docBase="examples" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
</context>

<Context path="/myApp" docBase="myApp" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
</context>

tomcat starts but disappear from screen imadiately. if i  remove my
 context path, tomcat starts.what  wrong with me. although if i type
in  url http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/CookieExample
it works and page apper.what should be change in server.xml.please explain

please help
chandrashekhar