tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier" <olivi...@silesky.com>
Subject Keep session when going to a secure server
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:15:25 GMT
Hi

I have a project in java servlets/jsp which uses 2 servers
1 is secured and the other is not secured

But both server uses the same apache with mod_jk and tomcat

But the problem is that the server names are different, so, the session is
lost when I arrive on the secure server !
How can I keep the session ??
I am using the standard Httpsession

I've seen that it's possible to get the session id, and to send it as a get
parameter (?sessionid=.) to the secure server, but how can I retrieve a
session from a session id ?

I would really appreciate some help

Thanks