tomcat-users mailing list archives

From R A <java2des...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WebSphere suuports servlets in </welcome-file> does Tomcat?
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:05:05 GMT
I mean web-app_2_4.dtd does not exist at http://java.sun.com

R A <java2design@yahoo.com> wrote:
DTD http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd does not exist at java.sun.com. Any ideas??

Tim Funk wrote:Your dtd is for the 2.3 spec, try using 2.4.

-Tim

R A wrote:

> Here is a copy of my web.xml. I am using struts 1.1 and using an action(index.do) in
the . This should be ok, since every request goes through the ActionServlet. When I point
to the web app via a browser, it displays a directory listin; however, when I type index.do
on the url, it executes index.do and maps to the correct jsp.