tomcat-users mailing list archives

From R A <java2des...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WebSphere suuports servlets in </welcome-list> does Tomcat?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:52:55 GMT
Have you tried it? I can not get it to work. If I type the action via the URL it appears. However,
when I add it to the welcome-list and point a browser to the web-app, Tomcat returns a directory
listing. Any ideas?

Tim Funk <funkman@joedog.org> wrote:
Tomcat 5 does because the 2.4 spec says so.

Tomcat 4.X does not.

-Tim

R A wrote:

> When entering a servlet(action) in the tag, Tomcat returns a directory listing. Does
it support servlets in the tags?