tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edson Watanabe <edsonw_nos...@yahoo.com>
Subject Changing the classloader to load encrypted classes
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:42:45 GMT
Dear sirs,

I need to change the web application classloader that
Tomcat uses, because I need to load signed and/or
encrypted class files for my application. (It's my
client's requirement; he does not want obfuscation or
native-code compilation.)

Is it feasible?

I've read some of the Tomcat source code (in fact
using grep and some educated guesses; but not the
entire source code), but it has lots of references to
the Classloader class, so I need a clue for finding
exactly what I must change.

Thanks for your attention,

Edson W.