tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joel <r...@ddcom.co.jp>
Subject Re:
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 01:46:56 GMT
> What are these BMP files coming from this guy?

Well, Craig is not the kind of guy to let a virus run on his machine
very long in the first place, and most viruses these days spoof the
sender, so it's hard to tell where the compromised machine is.

But, since you ask, I just checked, and the file is only about 3Kb long,
so I scanned it with the anti-virus (nothing) and then took a look at it.

(No double-clicking, of course.)

It looks like a number underlined, maybe intended for use as a graphic
link.

Craig sure seems to be quiet on the users list these days.