tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sridharan Rajagopalan <ssrajagopa...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Request for an Immediate Solution
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 05:55:02 GMT

Hi All,

My Name is Rajagopalan. Iam doing MCA final year.

I have to do a mini project now. For the same I have installed TomCat server in my house.
But when I type the following in Internet Explorer after installing the Server:

http://localhost:8080/index.html or any jsp file

it asks me "user name" and "Password". So Iam not able to work with the same. I have to complete
the project by this month end. Iam yet to start the same. So any body can help me out on the
problem Iam facing immediately.

I request you to give me an immediate solution for this as I have to start the project as
early as possible.

Thanx

Rajagopalan

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobsonline.