tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sarojini chowdary <>
Subject problems with mod_jk2
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:38:32 GMT
Please Help...
  I have problem with
  I have installed redhat 9 and I used the default
  version of apache that came with redhat 9 i.e.
  and I installed and configured tomcat 5.0.25.
  Till now both work fine when I start them alone.
  I have installed mod_jk 2 connector latest version
  i.e. jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.4-src.
  I restarted tomcat.
  And when I look at CATALINA_OUT I see this line.
  INFO: APR not loaded, disabling jni components: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:

  /usr/local/apache2/modules/ undefined
  When I try to use apu-config to know the list of
libraries to attach it says the command is not found.
  After this point, when I try to restart apache it
  gives this error.
  Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 157 of
  Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/ into
  /etc/httpd/modules/ undefined symbol:
  I was trying to fix it right from past 2 days and I
  could not do it.
  Please tel me what I should do.
  Thanks in advance.
  IndusRAD Inc.
  Peoria, IL, 61606

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 50,000 jobs online
Go to:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message