tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Currie" <MCur...@ncen.com>
Subject mod_jk2 and firewall
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:36:06 GMT
I am running apache2 with mod_jk2 and Tomcat5.  Apache2 and Tomcat5 reside on different servers
with a firewall between them.  My network admins have enforced a one hour inactivity timeout
on open tcp connections.  What happens is during the day things are fine but, at night there
is very little activity and some of the established tcp connections are "closed" by the firewall.
 Is there any way to configure the tcp connections between mod_jk2 and tomcat?

Thanks

Mike Currie
Senior Web Developer
New Century Mortgage
Direct 949 743 7037
Mobile 949 279 4358
Fax 866 281 0360

> This electronic message transmission contains information from New Century which may
be confidential or privileged. This information is intended for the use of the individuals
or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone and delete the message from your system. Thank you.