tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Currie" <MCur...@ncen.com>
Subject RE: How to access the Accept-Encoding header?
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:37:08 GMT
I didn't have any problem with Tomcat 5.0.24 either with Apache2/mod_jk2 or directly to Tomcat5.
 The header names were transformed to lower case so, it looks like something is happening
to them.  Wish I could be of more help.

Mike Currie
Senior Web Developer
New Century Mortgage
Direct 949 743 7037
Mobile 949 279 4358
Fax 866 281 0360

> This electronic message transmission contains information from New Century which may
be confidential or privileged. This information is intended for the use of the individuals
or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone and delete the message from your system. Thank you.